Main Street, Delevan NY 14042
      TOWN: PO Box 6 / 716-492-1640     VILLAGE: PO Box 216 / 716-492-1424

Water District 1 Payments
Dog Licensing

Pioneer Central School District
Delevan Library
Enchanted Mountains
Cattaraugus County Facebook
Sr. Living Resources


Village Clerk Gina Maltby

Delevan Municipal Building, 85 South Main Street, PO Box 216, Delevan NY 14042
Phone: 716-492-1424  Fax: 716-492-0729

Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Services Provided to Village Residents:
Collection of Village Taxes
Collection of Village Water Bills
Sale of Garbage Stickers
Parking Permits for persons with Disabilities

Handicap Parking Permits/Tags.   The Clerk issues parking permits for Village residents with disabilities at no charge.  Applications may be obtained at the Clerk's office and a permit/tag will be issued once the form is completed by the applicant's doctor and returned to the Clerk.  Please provide the applicants driver's license if available.  Many doctors have this form available to facilitate the process.  If completed with your doctor, you must still come to Village Clerks office for issuance. 

Village Tax Collection.  Tax bills are mailed each year by June 1st.  If you do not receive your Village tax bill by June 15th, please contact the Clerk's office.  Failure to receive your bill does not exempt you from penalties incurred.

Fulfillment of Lawful FOIL Requests.  FOIL requests must be submitted by USPS Mail.

Cattaraugus County Civil Service Application.  When applying or accepting a position within the Village, a Civil Service Application is required.  You may download and print the form to begin completion prior to meeting with the Village Clerk or Village representative.  In person completion is necessary to fulfill identification requirement.